Here's a copy of my SANS @Mic webcast slides: Decrypt all the Things: How Encryption is Impacting Network-Based Security Controls
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Link to the Youtube video.
Here are the links:
- DNS New World Order: QuadX! DoH! DoT! Da Fuq?
- Paul Vixie on DoH
- Firefox continues push to bring DNS over HTTPS by default for US users
- Firefox to enable DNS-over-HTTPS by default to US users
- Firefox HTTP logging
- Tutorial to setup your own DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) server
- DNS-over-HTTPS with Pi-Hole