Ten talks in 60 minutes, with 360 seconds per speaker. I can't wait!
My paper is available here. The Arduino sketches used in my talk are here.
Here are the resources I used to launch the Teensy attack:
- Where to buy Teensy: http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/
- I bought the USB enclosures from Mouser Electronics.
- I bought the USB Type A Male to Mini 5-Pin Adapters from Amazon.
- Microsoft TechNet Prevent Installation of Removable Devices article.
- NirSoft's USBDeview may be downloaded here.
Here are some excellent Teensy articles: